If you want to have a fun time no matter your age, come to Rosemont’s big community party. RCA will hold the 9th annual Celebration of Community Saturday, August 12, from 9am to 1pm at Rosemont Community Park. You and some 1,500 other folks will enjoy lots of informative displays, games, rides, entertainment and food – all free. If you are involved in a local organization that would like to have a free display, just contact RCA at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you reserve a space. If you’d like to help sponsor this event and make it happen, we’d love to partner with you and give you good exposure; there are several options for you to consider. This is a community event, so it takes all of us to continue making it the great time it has been.
Come Party August 12
- Learn How to Get Good Health Coverage — There are many options available for health care and insurance, and you can learn about these options and which is best for you at a special RCA workshop on Tuesday, October 24, at 7:00pm at Atonement Church, 9242 Kiefer Blvd. We will cover types of healthcare; Covered California and ACA exchange plans; employer sponsored plans; [...]
- 5 Ways to Keep Ghouls and Goblins Healthy and S... — Sacramento County has some helpful ways to let your ghouls and goblins have a happy, healthy and safe Halloween. See and Be Seen: Pick out costumes that don’t interfere with vision, add reflective tape on the front, back and sides and use accessories that are soft or flexible. Dressing up pets might be fun for [...]
- Use the County Emergency Alert System — For your safety and that of you family, residents are urged to sign up for the County’s emergency alert system so you can learn quickly about emergencies that could affect you. It is easy and free. Lear the details and sign up HERE. [...]
- RCA Board Highlights — After hearing a briefing on the Juvenile Justice Center, the RCA board discussed with our two POP Officers concerns about law enforcement in Rosemont and was reassured that there is more happening quietly to keep our community safe than people generally know about. They related several recent incidents where careful investigations removed a number of [...]
- Food Trucks Finish Year on High Note — Rosemont’s 2017 Food Truck Season wrapped up on October 6 with several special features: our first beer garden and live music. The Oktoberfest themed event was a fun gathering for all ages. Our thanks to SactoMoFo, the food truck coordinator that has made this year’s fests possible, and the Cordova Recreation & Parks District that [...]