Almost everyone can look forward to some benefits from Social Security. But do you know what benefits you are entitled to receive? Do you know even what benefits are offered? And do you know how to avoid mistakes that could lessen what you get, or how to get all that you are legally entitled to get? You will get answers to these and many other questions at RCA’s free personal finance workshop on Tuesday, June 27, 7:00-8:30pm at Atonement Church, 9242 Kiefer Blvd. Led by representatives of Social Security and the Professional Financial Planners of Northern California, this session may be the most valuable program you and your family can attend as you make choices that can gain or coast your thousands of dollars over your lifetime. You likely will be surprised not merely by the answers given, but even by the questions asked. To reserve your free seat at the session just email you name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 916-936-1959.
Get All You Deserve From Social Security
- RCF Wins SMUD Grant — SMUD has just announced that the Rosemont Community Foundation has won a $10,000 grant to do community cleanup and revitalization work. This grant is part of SMUD’s new SHINE Program that supports the work of local non-profits in improving life and conditions in its service area. RCF, the foundation created by the Rosemont Community Association [...]
- RCA Planning Improvement Projects — Having just received several grants to help revitalize Rosemont, the Rosemont Community Association is considering an array of possible projects it might take on to help make improvements here in Rosemont. Already RCA has received over $10,000 in support from the County to tackle revitalization work, and we have just gotten word RCF has received [...]
- Park District Seeking Advice — Our Cordova Recreation and Parks District which serves Rosemont is preparing a grant proposal to make improvements to Rosemont Community Park, and wants to hear from people in the community, especially those who would use the park. Under consideration are such possible things as repurposing one or more tennis courts for pickle ball or basketball; [...]
- Santa Parade Draws Crowds and Presents — RCA held its annual Santa Parade and Toy Drive the evenings of December 5 & 6 to the delight of kids of all ages. In our usual reversal of theme, the parade served as an opportunity of the good people of Rosemont to donate new toys as part of the Sacramento Sheriff’s Department Toy Drive. [...]
- What Fun Activities Would You Like in Rosemont? — RCA has begun exploring what new activities we might plan so that there is more happening here in Rosemont, and we want your suggestions. So far, some of the ideas for a purely social event include a pancake or spaghetti dinner; concerts in the park; a speaker series on current topics; workshops on helpful topics [...]