Almost everyone can look forward to some benefits from Social Security. But do you know what benefits you are entitled to receive? Do you know even what benefits are offered? And do you know how to avoid mistakes that could lessen what you get, or how to get all that you are legally entitled to get? You will get answers to these and many other questions at RCA’s free personal finance workshop on Tuesday, June 27, 7:00-8:30pm at Atonement Church, 9242 Kiefer Blvd. Led by representatives of Social Security and the Professional Financial Planners of Northern California, this session may be the most valuable program you and your family can attend as you make choices that can gain or coast your thousands of dollars over your lifetime. You likely will be surprised not merely by the answers given, but even by the questions asked. To reserve your free seat at the session just email you name and contact information to email@example.com or leave a message at 916-936-1959.
Get All You Deserve From Social Security
- Rosemont Celebrates a Great Community — WOW! Rosemont certainly has a strong sense of community – and fun. The 9th annual Celebration of Community on August 12 was judged to be the biggest and best yet. It was packed with happy people having a good time and chatting with friends and neighbors, and all the dozens of information booths. The main [...]
- Sponsors Made Celebration a Success — RCA thanks the many generous sponsors who helped make the 9th Annual Celebration of Community a great success. Without their support we would not have been ab le to produce such a fun community-building event. In our Community Leader category, as always, Teichert Corp. provided both essential equipment to make the event run well, and [...]
- Rosemont’s Got Talent! — Appearing on the entertainment stage at the Celebration of Community were several local groups. Leading off was the fabulous “Teachers Band” from Rosemont High, back by popular demand. This group of talented professionals kicked of the main stage show and got the crowd into the spirit of celebration. We also featured the demonstration by many [...]
- Important Meeting on Major Development Near Ros... — There will be an important community meeting to present more information on the West Jackson Highway Master Plan project that proposes major develop on Rosemont’s southern and eastern borders. This is your chance to learn what is being proposed and to consider how it will affect your community. It will also offer the chance to [...]
- Paying Attention Can Help Build a Strong Commun... — Your RCA Board, at its August 3 meeting, further discussed some of the properties in Rosemont, noting that some are very well maintained and attractive while others are sadly in disrepair and even trashy. The experience of walking door-to-door leaving door hangers advertising the August 12 Celebration of Community gave many people the chance to [...]