We’ve planned something special for the last Rosemont Food Truck Fest of 2017 – we’re adding a beer garden! We’ve team up with Hoppy Brewing, the Park District, and the SactoMoFo food trucks to put on a last-of-the-year party for all the great folks in our community. We’ll even have live music by Axes and Alloys. So come on out and enjoy the fun evening, meet some old and new friends, and get introduced to a new brew or two (if you want). And of course, you’ll have a nice variety of tasty foods to enjoy. Proceeds from the beer garden will support the important work of RCA and Friends of Cordova Parks. If the beer garden proves popular we hope to continue it when the food trucks return next spring. So show up with family and friends at Rosemont Community Park on Americana Dr. between 5 and 8pm Friday, Oct. 6. and have a wonderful time!
It’s Oktoberfest With the Food Trucks!
- Learn How to Get Good Health Coverage — There are many options available for health care and insurance, and you can learn about these options and which is best for you at a special RCA workshop on Tuesday, October 24, at 7:00pm at Atonement Church, 9242 Kiefer Blvd. We will cover types of healthcare; Covered California and ACA exchange plans; employer sponsored plans; [...]
- 5 Ways to Keep Ghouls and Goblins Healthy and S... — Sacramento County has some helpful ways to let your ghouls and goblins have a happy, healthy and safe Halloween. See and Be Seen: Pick out costumes that don’t interfere with vision, add reflective tape on the front, back and sides and use accessories that are soft or flexible. Dressing up pets might be fun for [...]
- Use the County Emergency Alert System — For your safety and that of you family, residents are urged to sign up for the County’s emergency alert system so you can learn quickly about emergencies that could affect you. It is easy and free. Lear the details and sign up HERE. [...]
- RCA Board Highlights — After hearing a briefing on the Juvenile Justice Center, the RCA board discussed with our two POP Officers concerns about law enforcement in Rosemont and was reassured that there is more happening quietly to keep our community safe than people generally know about. They related several recent incidents where careful investigations removed a number of [...]
- Food Trucks Finish Year on High Note — Rosemont’s 2017 Food Truck Season wrapped up on October 6 with several special features: our first beer garden and live music. The Oktoberfest themed event was a fun gathering for all ages. Our thanks to SactoMoFo, the food truck coordinator that has made this year’s fests possible, and the Cordova Recreation & Parks District that [...]